Thread: TRADOC ordered to watch President?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Former Member George L. Singleton's Avatar

I think the discussion about President Obama's citizenship is akin to looking for a non-existant way to unseat a natural born American who was first duly elected to the US Senate and then won a hard fought primary and General Election to become our President.

I voted for McCain, and am a Republican, but when the day comes that we try to ignore the voice of the people we are in deep trouble as a free nation.

A few short facts:

1. Before being elected to any office, then Mr. Obama had a US Passport.

2. To have a US Passport he had to produce either an original or a certified copy of his Birth Certificate.

You or I have to produce the same documentation. No
    First Lt, age 40, who the Army institutionally made the mistake of commissioning from status as a civilian contractor to an Army Lieutenant, has any business or right to question anything which the FBI and related federal security agencies have already checked out and validated. That is not the Lieutenant's MOS nor duty or purpose in the Army.

We are today in the midst of a worldwide Depression, not a simple recession. Radical economic and financial actions are in order. President Bush did the correct thing(s) to start to bailout our national economy during the transition before Obama became President.

First Lieutenants broadly speaking had better make friends with and be listening to good, solid NCOs and Petty Officers if they want to be successful in their military careers.

In the case of this First Lieutennat, he has gone way across the line and needs to be restricted to barracks pending court martial. I will leave it to the lawyers on this site to compile the obvious list of UCMJ charges thus far, based on fact not heresay from rumors on this site. That, or the Lieutenant could just resign, if he hasn't already gone illegally too far.

SWJ is to provide information, experience, facts, and ideas to fight small wars, not to digress into such trash as this.
    Last edited by George L. Singleton; 03-02-2009 at 01:57 PM.

We were discussing political speech by military members and I found this article about this guy who obviously has violated even the most lenient standards. I don't think anyone was trying to debate the merits of his case.

SFC W

Former Member George L. Singleton's Avatar

Thanks for your note. I didn't think you were trying to do so, no problem.