"So, I guess I come down more on Wilf's side of the ledger"

Well, I figured I had to start somewhere, so I thought I would just throw it all out there.

I have been told (not in exact terms) that metaphors are a practical way of crossing orientations. I am too old to be crossing into Wilf's side (boots on the ground, sort of thing) and there is no reason for him to cross into mine (whatever my orientation is in fact).

I have been trying to tie this in with quantum physics, which doesn't really help. One quantum physics scientist said, if you say you understand quantum physic, then you don't understand quantum physics. This leaves me at an unfair advantage.

I actually look at a military movement as a particle-wave, and use my understanding of a particle-wave or electromagnetic radiation, which could be wrong, as the model. The more I read about war and physics the more it looks like I am correct.

Of course to me, all a nuke is just an electromagnetic pulse, same thing as an electromagnetic wave, except the frequency (the number of attacks) is in the number of events instead of the length of wave (intensity, more deadly).