Thread: Mathematics of War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Default It is just in the protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken White View Post
    may not get overly effusive but we're generally wlecoming; all osrts of very diverse folks stop by here and all are welcome.

I'm just not sure what you're trying to do and I say that not to give you a hard time but to find out what you're effort or point is. Probably my fault, i'm old...
    It's just that I have been put under protocol before. You should try and call 135 setting republican members of congress f**king cowards for voting "present" when the time came to vote for funding the military. What you find is this. If that link doesn't work for you, all it shows is advertizing. I have to admit the posting was very inflammatory and when my rage went away I was going to put it on "private" settings, but I wasn't allowed to.

I don't know if I really have a point, you either get it or you don't. I am also old and I am not sure "wry" , but a bit of an A-hole. So don't feel bad, I don't even see an emoticon for that.

Default Not enough of a net follower to know what

being put under protocol means but I'm guessing you mean that someone on a board tried to or did shut you down. People have been shut down here but as long as one follows the posting rules, stays civil, watches language and doesn't try to plunk an own Blog (Other than here: LINK or very occasionally in a thread) one isn't likely to get proscribed or jumped on.

My wife will tell you that I can out a$$ ho!e anyone anf if you're less than 75, you aren't old.

As for grumpy, that's me -- but I don't let the stupidity, venality and idiocy that is Congress mess up my day. I've been watching those idiots for over 60 years and every time I think they've done the dumbest thing in the world, they come up with something new -- and worse. I pretty much try to ignore them, I do totally ignore the punditocracy and I don't visit the political blogs because all I'll do is get hacked off. Life's too short...

Council Member

Default Mr Dunbar:

My post simply stated that your massive (1 para) hyperlink led to an error message - "Sorry, no posts matched your criteria." - which confused me.

I found the correct url by backspacing to your blog root and going to your particular post. That was my message. Period.

PS: I now notice that the 1-para hyperlink has been fixed, since the time I first punched it 5 hours ago.
    Last edited by jmm99; 05-15-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: add PS