Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Conspiracy Thread

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    Good conspiracies are getting harder to find now a days they are everywhere, but this is good one. The Taliban are training Monkeys to attack NATO forces in Afghanistan.
    Being rather fond of the old Bren gun, I'm pleased to see that the monkeys will be using them.

However, I'm not sure how they'll compete with the man-eating badgers that the modern British Army is known to deploy in COIN operations.
    They mostly come at night. Mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Brynen View Post
    Being rather fond of the old Bren gun, I'm pleased to see that the monkeys will be using them.

However, I'm not sure how they'll compete with the man-eating badgers that the modern British Army is known to deploy in COIN operations.

I heard the British SAS had recruited Hornswoggle MacMann for the job.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9j15E12jw

Default The Grand Design-World Government

Here it is folks an 8 part series from 1968 on the Grand Design for a World Government. I saw this at a Hunting club back when I was in my teens...now it's on Utube. Most of what is on this thread is funny stuff but this is very serious. As I said this is from 1968 and take a look at how much has come to pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7CfJ...eature=related

If the Confederacy had won would the CSA today be a member of the UN?

A scrimmage in a Border Station
    A canter down some dark defile
    Two thousand pounds of education
    Drops to a ten-rupee jezail

http://i.imgur.com/IPT1uLH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    If the Confederacy had won would the CSA today be a member of the UN?
    What do you mean IF we had won

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG View Post
    We need to get our own SWC Bobby (davidbfpo) to look into this??
    Last edited by slapout9; 11-09-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: stuff

Default A thorough investigation made

Slap,

You got me, I confess. It had been a hard day at the office, there was this VDU and phone. Called Lord James up and he took the bait.

Now back to reality. There are many things happening in the UK that have evaded full media coverage as we ponder 2011 and I just think Lord James has taken as genuine an offer of mega-bucks or pounds by people who prefer standing in the shade. Odd. Perfect "smoke" IMHO.

Best of all my jurisdiction excludes within "the Met", i.e. London and somehow I doubt "the Met" will even listen, let alone investigate.
    davidbfpo

Meet the future King George VII.
    Don't worry, his people probably have a genetic link to the House of Hapsburg that'll make it all nice and Kosher.
    Last edited by AdamG; 11-10-2010 at 01:00 AM.
    A scrimmage in a Border Station
    A canter down some dark defile
    Two thousand pounds of education
    Drops to a ten-rupee jezail

http://i.imgur.com/IPT1uLH.jpg

Default Was It A Conspiracy Or Not?

It is that time of year again another anniversary of one of Americas most dreadful events. Link to JFK assassination material of a different kind. Lancer was the code name the Secret Service used for JFK.

http://jfklancer.com/

So what is everyones opinion on this, was it or wasn't it a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    So what is everyones opinion on this, was it or wasn't it a conspiracy.
    Conspiracy. Conceived and ordered by Santo Trafficante and Carlos Marcello. Coordinated by Sam Giancana and Johnny Roselli - both of whom were murdered after they were subpoenaed to testify before Congress; and the shooters were Cubans involved in previous mob/agency anti-Castro work.

The mob bought the Chicago vote to win JFK the election in 1960 (thanks Papa Joe!), and were rewarded by RFK's aggressive anti-mafia campaign (Marcello was deported).

RFK's assassination, now that's interesting.

Council Member

Yeah...I'm still stuck on spricket24's massive talents.
    PH Cannady
    Correlate Systems

Quote Originally Posted by Presley Cannady View Post
    Yeah...I'm still stuck on spricket24's massive talents.
    Did you see her post on Zombies...fantastic stuff!

Council Member

Not Proven, by design, and stuck there for eternity. When the soap opera watching alcoholics that comprise our Congress embargoed for decades the records in the JFK transfer-of-power-case, they condemned us to never actually knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by 91bravojoe View Post
    Not Proven, by design, and stuck there for eternity. When the soap opera watching alcoholics that comprise our Congress embargoed for decades the records in the JFK transfer-of-power-case, they condemned us to never actually knowing.
    I just saw a report that says there are still 51,000 documents to the JFK assassination that have still never been released.

My personal opinion is Oswald was definitely the shooter and the only shooter but that doesn't mean there wasn't a conspiracy, of course it doesn't mean there was either.

Just a thought (and it's probably fitting to this thread):

Should a component of official national defence policy be the defence against inappropriate foreign influence on the government?

A foreign power (be it a government, trade association, multinational corporation) can subvert a government with lobbyism, bribing and disinformation.
    The result could be (especially in the case of small and poor nations) a form of indirect rule, at least in regard to certain policies.

Here are two (real world?) examples:

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/12/03...ables-rev.html

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...e_word_in_msm/

I think we all know the 'questionable' effect of multinational corporations on many Third World governments as additional examples.

The National defence policy's purpose is to protect - not only people and property, but also sovereignty. The protection of sovereignty against subversion somehow sounds like a national defence policy task to me.

After all, it's pointless to defend against a foreign army if the foreign power doesn't need its military to take over your country!
    (That would be an extreme example of the problem, of course.)

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuchs View Post
    I think we all know the 'questionable' effect of multinational corporations on many Third World governments as additional examples.
    That's hardly something specific to "third world" countries. The "West" suffers as much if not more subtly. It would also help if "democratic" governments were representative of their citizens rather than foreign interests. The US Congress for instance is more responsive to "special" interest groups (foreign and domestic) than they are to the "greater good" or the "general will". Given that in the US since the sixties there are no longer, broadly speaking, Americans but now (in Arthur Schlesinger's words) only hyphenated-Americans ("African", Italian, Arab, Latin, &c) it's unsurprising that they are pandered to and pander (or curry favour) to gain advnatgnes of whatever kind for their "home" countries (AIPAC is an example but NOT thet only one). The UK, or frmer UK government (does the UK still exist?) is going down that slippery slope too with "politics" in the "Westminster village" often trumping or even setting the agenda for parliament instead of what's good for all citizens (although we are now, I am relaibly informed, no longer citizens but consumers!). Fifth-columnists and other foreign nations who claim to be British and thus should obviously prioritise on our own people) now get to sway government opinion. For instance, peddling a "sanitised" Islam in order to creat a favourable political climate and opinion from those supposedly "in the know" so as to affect foreign policy in a way advantageous to foreigners.

G-d! Sounds like a conspiracy.....
    Last edited by Tukhachevskii; 12-04-2010 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuchs View Post
    After all, it's pointless to defend against a foreign army if the foreign power doesn't need its military to take over your country!
    (That would be an extreme example of the problem, of course.)
    I am continually surprised at the number of people who do not understand that.

Default Area 51 And Really Small Warriors

Link to interview of the author. I have heard several interviews of this author and she may have finally solved the Rosewell mystery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUL9L...eature=related

Council Member Backwards Observer's Avatar

Default curses foiled again

Bad news for those hoping to avoid mind-numbing rays.

A group of MIT students decided to test the performance of different tinfoil beanies to see how various designs (the "classical," "fez" and "centurion") interacted with commonly used industrial radio applications. They found that all three designs actually amplified these {[mind control rays](selection under erasure)} radio waves, suggesting that the tinfoil hat meme might be a false-flag operation engineered to trick the wily and suspicious into making it easier to beam messages into their skulls
    Tinfoil hats actually amplify mind control beams - Boing Boing - 10.1.2012

Tinfoil hats actually make it easier for the government to track your thoughts - The Atlantic - 9.28.2012.

---

AFDB (Aluminium Foil Deflector Beanie) Effectiveness - ZPi/Blog - 11.11.2005

...---...

Unrelated bonus Slap content:

Persol 714 Sunglasses - Boing Boing - 10.2.2012.
    Attached Images Attached Images