Disclaimor first

I'd like to clarify that my brief telling of the history behind the "Warrior" creed was meant to be informative rather than an endorsement... my only endorsement is that I thought the cumulative effect of the changes that resulted from the TF Soldier (to include the Warrior Creed) was positive....

Brandon... Rakasson (probably spelled that wrong, but what the hell)... Ironically it was the Deputy Commander that led TF Soldier...

WILF... In the end you are right (mostly)... however right or wrong - a Soldier does what a Soldier does out of necessity... sometimes that is non-kinetic operations to better secure the population that leads to improved intel to either kill or capture...

CPT Foley... there is nothing like a cocksure company grade officer (that's a compliment), but judging from your comments I'm thinking you are close to moving into the next phase of your career... and I can offer no better advise than to say the first rule is to understand you don't really understand anything... that can't lead to paralysis until you do reach that mythical situational awareness, only that there is value in considering that others may be right even when their views are in direct conflict with your own...

which brings us full circle... has the changes of TF Soldier (to include the Warrior Ethos) worked???

I think largely yes... while not a perfect set of solutions and open to improvements... and I have no idea whether non-combat arms Soldiers are more warrior-like in disposition... I do know that Soldiers, regardless of rank and specialty are far better prepared to achieve their mission in a hostile environment - and I think it insignificant that we use the term Warrior in a creed....

Now I'm done