Quote Originally Posted by IntelTrooper View Post
If you set up an account on CafePress.com you can make an infinite number of combinations of mottos, crests, and graphics on t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, mousepads, hats, coffee cups, etc. etc. There is no charge to set up a product and I believe you can get a small royalty if other people purchase an item with your artwork/design.
That was the plan. A couple of snags. If I collected the money that is an income tax/accounting thing I wasn't sure of. Dave SWJED had some quality issues with cafepress that turned out to be some other peoples problems to, they were all technical that could be fixed with all the computer geeks we have on the site now. When you download the print it has to meet certain specs or when they put it on a product it will not turn out right. Black t-shirts were a problem to, but has been fixed as I understand it.

We would also need a design approval process so people like me wouldn't put stupid stuff on them. I was either in the army or LE protecting other peoples right to protest so I never got the chance to.....express myself so I have some pent up emotions. I wanted a couple of coffee cups or baseball caps with Che Guevara SUCKS and Ho Chi Min can kiss my Ass and some others I want go into.

We have Bill's SWJ publisher approval to continue sooooo I say Ken White drew on caves and he can count so he can be the admiral in charge. Sam Liles is a computer super geek and jmm99 is a lawyer and so is lawvol. Goobs of ideas and examples So lets form a guerrilla unit and attack!!!