and obviously not my department - operational TTP. It would be nice if MG Dunlap were on deck here. Have we ever had a post by a flag officer at SWC ?

In any event, any AF types (or anyone else) knowledgeable about these operational questions ?

----------------------
As to the final comment:

One comment. In his 2009 piece in Joint Forces Quarterly, Dunlap gives a lot of attention to documenting operations in order to combat the "lawfare" claims that will be made by our adversaries. I was anticipating some emphasis on decisions regarding whether or not an operation should even be attempted when the likelihood of such claims seem very likely and very damaging.
my 2 cents on pre-event planning is that we should look at legalities, morals and ethics before getting involved in situations - and, where they are brain busters we should agonize before acting. If you are talking about agonizing after the fact, my position is that is closing the door after the horse has escaped. At best, that is a lesson learned.

Predicting the fallout from Infofare and Lawfare is even less certain than the risks of the military operation itself - they are added to those risks. Going too far - and becoming risk averse because of potential Infofare and Lawfare problems could be very much self-defeating.