Thread: Law and the Long War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Default Talons!

None of that was necessary when guarding the 2nd Brigade motor pool. Coscom pukes knew the 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment - The Falcon Regiment - was on duty. They wouldn't dare confront a Falcon! Musta been the threat of talons, huh? They looked elsewhere, hence the incidents with the demons in baggy britches.

I can't wait for the replies.
    Last edited by Rifleman; 07-17-2009 at 02:13 AM.
    "Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper

Default This is a family board...

I like Gliders and one son was a White Chicken. Er, Falcon. So you get slack from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    None of that was necessary when guarding the 2nd Brigade motor pool. Coscom pukes knew the 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment - The Falcon Regiment - was on duty. They wouldn't dare confront a Falcon! Musta been the threat of talons, huh? They looked elsewhere, hence the incidents with the demons in baggy britches.

I can't wait for the replies.
    Rifleman,thats right we only guarding the important stuff....we didn't sweat the small sheet

Ken, you ever know a Sgt. Charlie Brown ? looked like Alice Cooper with short hair.

Default Nope but that's

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    Ken, you ever know a Sgt. Charlie Brown ? looked like Alice Cooper with short hair.
    scary...