Thread: Mayhap State is coming on line...

Default Mayhap State is coming on line...

Better late and all that. Someone may have notice this and posted it but if so, I missed it.

DoS is going to do a Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR). LINK.
    To help us in that effort and to enable the Department and USAID to get ahead of emerging threats and opportunities and to make the case effectively for OMB, the Congress, and the people of our country for the resources we need, today, I’m announcing that we will, for the first time ever, conduct a Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review, a QDDR, if you will.
    Good plan, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken White View Post
    Better late and all that. Someone may have notice this and posted it but if so, I missed it.

DoS is going to do a Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR). LINK.

Good plan, I think.
    Good gravy, what's next? Accountability for all that missing USAID money?
    "The status quo is not sustainable. All of DoD needs to be placed in a large bag and thoroughly shaken. Bureaucracy and micromanagement kill."
    -- Ken White

"With a plan this complex, nothing can go wrong." -- Schmedlap

"We are unlikely to usefully replicate the insights those unencumbered by a military staff college education might actually have." -- William F. Owen

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by IntelTrooper View Post
    Good gravy, what's next? Accountability for all that missing USAID money?
    Stop! You're killin' me!

"At least we're getting the kind of experience we need for the next war." -- Allen Dulles

A work of art worth drooling over: http://www.maxton.com/intimidator1/i...r1_page4.shtml