Quote Originally Posted by HumanCOGRachel View Post
In this context, operational design is decribed by McMaster to be a "creative approach" to solving challenges in planning for operations. Rather than following a checklist of items to match with the conditions on the ground and targeting tactics to support those criteria, McMaster talks about focusing on a problem statement, one that is centered around a human/population problem, and planning your solution around resolving the human/population problem. It's a very simplistic explanation, but McMaster, if he attends, will probably discuss this in detail, and I'm sure he has written in Parameters or other journals on that topic....

Human COG refers to center of gravity, meaning that the environment and subsequent effects are dependant on the psychology or actions/behaviors of targeted humans (the capacity to execute is dependant on this core). See Nash, Nagl, Gurney, Vego, or Gavrilis for further authorship on this subject.

Cheers,
Rach

(HOOAH)
George Orwell once wrote that one of the things a writer must ask is "Have I written anything unnecessarily ugly?"

I am not sure if you have, because I understand neither your prose or context.

Could you humour me( and maybe some of the other members) and explain what your point is, and why you are making it.

Thanks

Mark

PS I would prefer in without any postmodern expression.

PPS 'Hooah' means what as an emphasis for whatever point you were trying to make?