Trying to generate interest in a book exchange program. We all recommend certain titles that we have read and found merit in, and I myself compile a list of books I "need to get to".

Physically getting the book is where I run into problems. The Marine Corps Gray Research Center is 15 minutes away, but I find it next to impossible to make the time to go, look up a book on the list, and check it out. Buying the book off the internet would be the next option, but I'd be just as happy to flip through a dog-eared, marked up book (and I don't have the funds to purchase an older pricey volume).

I purchase a lot of books through auction and get them delivered to my door, and since these seem to be read first, I thought other SWJers might be interested in swapping books.

It could be something as simple as members posting a list of books they have and find relevant to small wars. If two members found books on each others list, they could make arrangements to swap books either permanently, or just for a temporary loan.

Anyone interested?