Thread: Small Kill Teams in Iraq

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok, gentlemen, obviously this has sturred a little debate. I understand the OPSEC implications, yes I know what AKO is, yes I do have access to SIPR/NIPR accounts. I was tasked with finding some info out on the "internet" to see if there was any info that people were talking about on unsecure forums regarding STK. Because the idea is fairly new to the current theater, there are many different briefs and such coming thru SIPR.

I apologize to those who have been distrought at the thought of a "cherry LT", as stated before, violating OPSEC.

Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by infantrygw21
    Ok, gentlemen, obviously this has sturred a little debate. I understand the OPSEC implications, yes I know what AKO is, yes I do have access to SIPR/NIPR accounts. I was tasked with finding some info out on the "internet" to see if there was any info that people were talking about on unsecure forums regarding STK. Because the idea is fairly new to the current theater, there are many different briefs and such coming thru SIPR.

I apologize to those who have been distrought at the thought of a "cherry LT", as stated before, violating OPSEC.
    The idea has been around since 2003 and put into practice since 2003. How it has evolved, I don't know, but my guess is that the tools have improved, creating a shift in TTPs.