Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Light Infantry and Afghanistan

Default True

Quote Originally Posted by JMA View Post
    There is absolutely nothing being said here which may compromise opsec.
    though not from a lack of leading questions...
    The information that I have which may do so would never be posted to a public forum such as this.
    Good for you. Answers to some queries will never be posted here for the same reason.
    Meaning I don't like to get tied down in discussions with 5-min goggle experts.
    Fascinating. A cut and paste like this? LINK.

The answer to your other question is Yes but let's not get into a childish "Mine is bigger than yours..." which has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread. Focus, JM, focus...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken White View Post
    though not from a lack of leading questions...
    OMG... I'm a spy.

Good for you. Answers to some queries will never be posted here for the same reason.
    ...or maybe because people don't have an answer?

Default Time out!

Gentlemen,

Deep breaths all around. I don't see this particular line of thought adding anything to the topic of this thread. We're also getting dangerously close to the personal attacks portion of the program, which are against the ROE here. For those who need a reminder, see the link. I refer specifically to the "be polite" portion of the program.

Keep it civil and focused on issues, or infractions will follow. Last warning.
    "On the plains and mountains of the American West, the United States Army had once learned everything there was to learn about hit-and-run tactics and guerrilla warfare."
    T.R. Fehrenbach This Kind of War