Thread: Niger: a Sahel country bumping along (catch all)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Unconfirmed Screenshots Emerge Of Deadly Niger Ambush Video

Separate posting for maximum exposure.

These photos need to be seen, absorbed and not flushed down the Memory Hole.

EDIT: This is the reality of what happens when we send our troops into harm’s way. People need to see this. Too many of you are content with sweeping our fallen heroes under the rug and then being satisfied with Hollywood’s glamorous depiction of the skewed facts when they release a cheesey movie in the future. This is what American’s need to see, so they know what’s at stake. This is the reality of combat and the reason this site exists. If I had been killed in combat, I would want my last minutes shared with the world… not a series of Pentagon-released talking points on a public relations cue card. There is a very real possibility that these men were abandoned on the battlefield. “Never leave a fallen comrade….” Does that ring any bells? We may actually find out what happened to our brothers over there, so we can hold those accountable, but there are many of you that would rather be fed bull*^&% so you don’t have to acknowledge the grim reality.
    https://www.funker530.com/screenshots-niger-ambush/
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 02-14-2018 at 11:07 AM. Reason: 937v when stand alone thread
    A scrimmage in a Border Station
    A canter down some dark defile
    Two thousand pounds of education
    Drops to a ten-rupee jezail

http://i.imgur.com/IPT1uLH.jpg