Thread: Agreement to Print Somali Currency in Sudan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

For the national anthem, I would recommend an old classic from Metallica: Seek and Destroy

Default let's be serious please

Schmed,

200% with you on that one. But the full kill them all album would do the trick.

Concerning the particular issue of bank notes, I would go for "Money for Nothing".
    Mobutu had the habit to print each bank note twice. One for the common people and national market. One for his personal expenses on international market. Some bad tongues say Swiss Banks made good deal of money with him…
    I'll be surprised if the Somali and the Sudanese did not had the idea.

Concerning the flag, I'll rather go for a sheep skull with crossed Ak and RPG. Just because I like the local cuisine and have a taste for local folklore…

MA,
    Uncle Mo only managed to do that for a short period of time before we saw civil war and social upheavals. Then, having the aircraft do a pit stop at his home in Gbadolite was also a swift move - until it crashed

At that point the paper and ink were in fact 150 times the face value of the money - hence the term "not worth the paper it's printed on".

Quote Originally Posted by M-A Lagrange View Post
    Mobutu had the habit to print each bank note twice. One for the common people and national market. One for his personal expenses on international market.
    If you want to blend in, take the bus