Thread: Impressed and a suggestion.

Default Impressed and a suggestion.

An early edition for the 11th at 1900 on the 10th?! Dave Dilegge is truly a hardworking person. Ole' Diligent Dilegge. Im impressed. And how about an end of the week wrap up? Like a "weekly edition" of the most important stuff from the week. For people who maybe dont have time to check in everyday. Just floating it out there...
    "The Infantry’s primary role is close combat, which may occur in any type of mission, in any theater, or environment. Characterized by extreme violence and physiological shock, close combat is callous and unforgiving. Its dimensions are measured in minutes and meters, and its consequences are final." - Paragraph 1-1, FM 3-21.8: Infantry Rifle PLT and SQD.

- M.A. Holzbach

Default Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Holzbach
    An early edition for the 11th at 1900 on the 10th?! Dave Dilegge is truly a hardworking person. Ole' Diligent Dilegge. Im impressed. And how about an end of the week wrap up? Like a "weekly edition" of the most important stuff from the week. For people who maybe dont have time to check in everyday. Just floating it out there...
    You flatter me mate. Just providing the background stuff to keep our cause moving forward. Doesn't replace being back on active duty and doing what we do best - but maybe it is a contribution - who knows...

I have given a lot of thought about wrap-up type posts and planning for our always soon to be deployed blog. That said, this is not my day job...

Again, thanks skipper (USMC term for the "best" officer rank) - very much appreciated...

On edit - here is a link to today's daily news...
    Last edited by SWJED; 07-11-2006 at 11:06 AM.