Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

mirhond---noticed you failed to answer point four of my previous response after you yourself listed the quoted article concerning the attacked Jewish Ukrainian.

So again who was behind the attack on the individual ---Russian speaking Ukrainians, Russian speaking Russian Ukrainians or actual Russia speaking Russians from Russia? From what you posted one would think that you are Ukrainian proRussian or even live in Russia.

Secondly, you are right you have truly multiple personalities so which is your actual persona when you write---anyone can sit back and write anything but what is your actual opinion because from your writings I am not so sure you even know---writing words anyone can do?

Thirdly--you actually have no arguments to attack that I can see from the rambling comments and photos.

Lastly, when you list photos it does help to have the date/time stamp on the photo itself because from the world I come from without that the photo is propaganda and says nothing---nothing more nothing less. By the way red arm bands can be worn by Ukrainians, Russian Ukrainians and yes even the KGB so your comment means nothing.

See---from the photo I could argue that the individuals are Russians from imported Russian cities or they are Russian Ukrainians for that matter Ukrainians or even Poles. And when was the photo taken in 1995, 2004, 2007 or say 2014 and where was it taken, Kiev or Donetsk or for that matter in the Crimea or heaven forbid photographed in Russia as there is no identifying point to say where the photo was taken-heck it could have been staged in Hollywood for that matter--come on.

Heck from the photos it could have been even the Ukrainian riot police from say 2010 as it appears not to be a road checkpoint, in fact it looks like a search of an illegal construction site somewhere in Russia---what/where did you think it was?

mirhond---get real when you write---propaganda is cheap.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 03-16-2014 at 11:20 AM.