Azor...this simply shot holes in the massive worker voter support for Trump who claimed he was going to stop jobs going to Mexico and he was going to create good paying manufacturing jobs......and goes to why I stated I could not move my company to the Rust Belt......

This is interesting, some 85% of jobs in US manufacturing have been lost to automation not trade,
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/brook...trade-policy/#

Many US Trump voters would have a hard time understanding how it is possible that the Germans have a far higher average labor cost in manufacturing than the US does yet with all the higher costs the German export economy is growing and growing and growning....AND the first truly robot produced BMWs are now rolling off the assemble line....YET the economy is stronger than before 1991......

How is that possible should be the shouts coming from the US Rust Belt....answer is simple...strong unionization....strong company management and strong government involvement in the process....AND a strong education system capable to producing qualified workers for the 21st century......

YET all we hear from US workers is complaints...complaints and it's the fault of others.....easily exploited by Trump and company...

BTW....a German study indicates that one robot replaces five workers....and the main builders of manufacturing robots with a global reputation for quality....are the Germans...

Something that is typical for German and not for the US...how do you hold onto your older employees....meaning after 30-40 years of experience why lose them to retirement...so manufacturing looked at the processes and designed a new series of devices allowing older workers to continue doing what they have done in the past on the assembly lines and not hurting their health in the process..AND making it even easier for the younger workers in the process...THIS led to a whole new export market around the world....

WHY hold onto the older workers....their experience cannot be replaced when they leave by the younger generation.....that experience is worth millions to manufacturers here....