Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Azor...now I will get on my soap box as it is in my area of expertise...not yours...

In the world of "information warfare and the spy games" and if you are looking for data for link analysis to input into say an advanced link analysis tool you need to find a common linkage point or series of points not just random data although sometimes that will provide a number of surprises....

So I always look for "money, people, companies and locations".....or the proverbial "Who, What, when, Where, how and Why...the Five Ws and 1H

You often quote "The Hill"..have you ever asked yourself who owns its, who invests into it, who writes articles for it and the motive behind those articles...

Take this article....
    The Hill‏
    @thehill

"The damaging case against James Comey"
    http://hill.cm/hTv5Blo

Would it surprise you to find out that two US FARA types are behind the article and as FARAs they are paid out of Russia for their US work?????

Posted is a picture of both together with Putin and the individual for whom they work......now is that not somehow close to the Flynn Putin RT dinner picture and Putin stating he did not know Flynn nor talked to him even though on the same table...wonder if he knows these two and the oligarch.....

Will let you wonder about the names of the two and where they are in the photo...

Both are FARA US agents of Oleg Deripaska an oligarch very close to Putin.

Deripaska BTW also wanted recently stated he wanted to testify in Congress in support to Flynn and Trump but suddenly he has not left Russia...

He and Manafort go back a long way together in Ukraine...

BTW..these two FARA agents were also deeply involved in the NC voting issue...now the circle closes does it not????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-10-2017 at 05:30 AM.