Thread: The Estonian Spy Case - Herman Simm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Default More information.

Quote Originally Posted by jmm99 View Post
    either in this thread or here - web developer and an interest in films tells us not much. Thank you in advance.
    I'm sorry, I'll be more verbose. Through Climenole, LLC I'm working on a film about the history of Numbers Stations. Beginning with Bletchley Park in 1940, it tells this history using instances where an individual is charged with treason and the evidence brought against them is, among other things, shortwave radios and One-Time Pads. The sum of which points to Numbers Stations.

The spies prominently featured are: Vilyam Genrikhovich Fisher (Rudolph Ivanovich Abel), Adolf Tolkachev, Geoffrey Prime, Vaklav Jelinek (Edwin Van Harleem), and Ana Belen Montes.

Montes was discovered in 2001 and sentenced in 2002. Being that it is 2009 and we are near completion of the project, we'd like to be able to include a reference to someone who has been caught recently using Shortwave Radios and One-Time Pads. Bring it up to date basically.

I stumbled upon your forum because of the mention of the radio in Mr. Simm's quarters. I thought if anyone would know if he was using Shortwave Radios and One-Time Pads, it would be the people of this forum. So any thoughts?

Now that it's in the open, if you are interested in more about our film project, it is called Clandestine. visit http://clandestine-movie.com

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Last edited by marcus.climenole; 03-03-2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: clarity