Thanks for sharing good news sources. I am looking forward to what Ken White and Rex Brynen have to say. I will share one article by Bob Baer:

Don't Assume Ahmadinejad Really Lost, by Robert Baer. Time Online, Jun. 16, 2009.
Before we settle on the narrative that there has been a hard-line takeover in Iran, an illegitimate coup d'état, we need to seriously consider the possibility that there has been a popular hard-line takeover, an electoral mandate for Ahmadinejad and his policies. One of the only reliable, Western polls conducted in the run-up to the vote gave the election to Ahmadinejad — by higher percentages than the 63% he actually received. The poll even predicted that Mousavi would lose in his hometown of Tabriz, a result that many skeptics have viewed as clear evidence of fraud. The poll was taken all across Iran, not just the well-heeled parts of Tehran. Still, the poll should be read with a caveat as well, since some 50% of the respondents were either undecided or wouldn't answer.
Quote Originally Posted by tequila View Post
3) U.S. response - should the President and State Department be more vocal, or will doing so only strengthen A/K's hand?
I do not think we should be more vocal; this is not about us, it is up to the Iranian people. Stand against any violence, and for human rights and free speech. Meddling in the domestic affairs of Iran has brought nothing but trouble for us in the past.