My personal rule of thumb is to get no closer to the compromised material than articles published in reputable, established news media (BBC, AFP, Reuters, etc; NOT blogs or organizational news postings like a corporate or academic press page).

This allows for a reasonable degree of situational awareness without getting too close to the flashing red lights. I'll admit that I might be over-cautious, but I've had some real "Margaret" type security managers over the years (from Dennis the Menace; "I'm tellin' my mom!").

The case of the Guardian's Flash presentation... I've met some security managers who would try to suspend access for that. Thankfully, they had bosses who were better endowed with common sense and perspective. Caveat lector.

Re: you linking to a naughty site -
I'd approach with caution. I think I'd be reluctant to post "THIS WAY TO CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS, but at your own risk"; it falls under the whole "avoid even the appearence of misconduct" standard.

If you're dead set on linking to, or reposted any of the compromised material, I strongly urge you to discuss your ideas with an attorney before you do it. (Consultations without court appearances tend to be much cheaper.)