Thread: America Says Let's Win War

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Polls

Evening John and John !

I have to strongly agree with Tequila, the poll is too obvious.

This is unfortunately Psyops and CA at government levels, et al. The answers are in the questions (in this case the way they were presented).

Frames the question to choose between removing troops and restoring order. The question assumes that leaving troops automatically leads to the restoration of order. It would be just as easy to ask: "Withdraw our troops in an orderly fashion ...
    Where do you hope to go from there ? There is no 'where' to go. The question contains its own answer and again unfortunately, most won't see it. That would be the reason for it in the first place. Or not ?

Conflates two totally disassociated concepts - that creating democracy in Iraq will lead to reducing the threat of terrorism at home in the U.S.
    Tequila is dead on, not less. This is (I'm sorry) too easy. How does this Delta Hotel conclude this ? It's supposed to be a question.

Sorry folks, I see it for what it is.

Delta ! Forgot this one:
    [QUOTE]I wonder how you account for the extraordinary difference between what this poll purports to show compared to the numerous other polls conducted around this issue[QUOTE]
    I would like to know that as well. It just doesn't jive !
    Last edited by Stan; 02-22-2007 at 06:48 PM.