That's a lot of tooth and no tail- no CS/CSS at all. Well, the wiki article just says that there are no details on CS/CSS yet.

I don't see any way that these BDEs can come in at around 4000 pax, with 6 maneuver BNs.

I don't see any reason to mix that many BNs of differing types in a single BDE, at least in the US. It simply compounds the difficulty of training and preparing. The chances of a BDE leadership being capable of training that many different BNs effectively is very small, much less having CS/CSS that is flexible enough to effectively support all those different types of units. Its hard enough to develop those leaders to employ effectively, and training compounds this.

In the US, we have enough force structure to build relatively homogenous BDEs (the BCTs we currently have), and task organize if we need to in theater.

I would like to see a mix of different unit types on a post, so that the opportunity exists to work together in training, but that is higher level training, probably mission specific, not just generic METL tasks.