OK, piece by piece.

"whole EU is bankrupt"
Wikipedia: "Bankruptcy is a legally declared inability or impairment of ability [...] to pay its creditors."

The EU has no real debt, just some bills to be paid in the next few weeks. It is legally impossible for the EU to have a deficit and thuis there's no regular debt.

Maybe you meant the dozens of member states; in this case your assertion is ridiculous because of the vast differences. It's even more ridiculous considering your context (which appears to be about nations, not mere fiscal policy).
Germany is a surplus nation, for example. The trade balance surplus has become a tradition and grew to sick proportions in the previous decade. The moderate budget deficit is a mere matter of policy, not of economic ability.
"under threat"

I wrote it before and I'll write it again; the inflationary use of the word "threat" appears to be an indicator for fearful characters. I cannot elaborate on this further because of beoard nettiquette.
"the Turks"

That's actually a very diverse group. Well-educated or poorly educated, Turkish or Kurdish, Sunni-Alvite-secular, ...
"Turks" are furthermore mostly relevant for Germany and Cyprus, but irrelevant in other European countries.
"overrun"
Hardly. Immigration is de facto limited to family members of those who are already in Germany. The real worker immigration was stopped decades ago.
"refugees"
Turkish passport holders are very rarely refugees.
"terror connections".
Your logic reminds me of this.
Which terror connections, really? The only one that appears to count is the connection between Kurds and the PKK. The PKK has been at a low for years, is long since outlawed in Germany and was no real problem to Europe anyway - it's opposing the Turkish oppression of Kurdistan.
A single tired bus driver is a greater problem.

The very few people with AQ ties appear to have forged these ties inside the EU, not in Turkey. It's therefore a homegrown, not imported problem.
"The EU countries take them in, put them on welfare, house them [...]"

They "take" very few nowadays, not all are on welfare, and living under a roof is in practice considered to be a human right in Europe.

"and turn them loose on their indiginouse population without propper protection!"

I can not really imagine how much prejudice and hate it takes to write something like that. High five for the funny typos, though.
"So what is fuchs saying now?"

I didn't say a word while I wrote this.

Fuchs