I hope the Corps can go through with the acquisitions of the Golan but I won't be shocked if it doesn't happen. Fat-cats on the prowl still have alot of clout and pull when it comes to profit margins from war. I bet the fat-cat margin is 40% on this war and that's probably conservative. Call it the high price of patriotism, sarcasm intended. My previous post in this thread about IDF breaking away from a 57 year old logistical tradition of their home-grown providers serving up "greasy food" to their troops is not only innovative on their part, it is a radical departure from the normative. Given the food ethos of Jewish culture, I would wager heavily there is more of an uproar over the quality of food IDF troops have than there is uproar here at home amongst civilians over the quality of medical care returning troops from Iraq have. In that respect, I will wager heavily that the new IDF rations will be sustained and I will wager heavily that the the Corps won't be acquiring many of the Golans. Fat-catting aside, it would hardly be PC for troops in Iraq to be using anything made by Jews, now would it? We wouldn't want to incite the Iranians or the insurgents, would we?