You fit a few 30 browning gun pods under the wings and Bob's you uncle...

No. 1953. Beech V35A Bonanza (VP-WHM)

The guns were fired by solenoids which were activated by a push-to-talk button on the control column. The sighting mechanism was very simple, yet effective. A fold-out arm with a ring sight on it was snapped into place. A dot on the windshield provided the second reference - line up the dot in the ring, put both on the target and press the trigger.
So if you are ever faced with an existential war your CAS options are limited only by your imagination.

Now if you really want to upgun this kite you do the following:

A further modification was done to the aircraft - unfortunately I don't have any photos of it - which provided my father the ability to drop a series of three or five grenades from the bottom of the aircraft. Basically, there was a hole in the floor (which was normally sealed with a resin plug) between the co-pilot's feet. The grenades were stored in steel tubes in a removable armoured box right behind the pilot and observer, directly over the C of G. All pins were removed from the grenades; the handles were held in place by the walls of the tube. The tube was blocked on both ends by means of two large steel pins, and locked in place by split pins (re-used from the grenades). A spring loaded cap was fitted to the top-end of the tube. At the required time the resin plug was removed from the floor and the tube was attached over the hole in the floor and locked in place. The top pin was removed causing the spring loaded cap to exert pressure on the grenades. A cable was attached to the bottom pin by means of a dog-leash clip. On final approach to the target, the bottom safety pin was removed. Once over the target, the cable was pulled, removing the bottom pin and causing the spring loaded cap to force the grenades from the tube. A further safety device was available and used in the event of a 'hang-up' in the tube. I had to use it on two separate occasions. While not very scientific it worked... Dad would hold the aircraft very steady and I would carefully remove the spring loaded cap, take a small pole (cut from a mopane tree) and push the hung-up grenades out the tube.
I kid you not.