Thread: Suicide Attacks: weapon of the future?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 120mm View Post
    So the multiple reports by NGOs and PRTs claiming that we are losing Afghanistan because of poverty and lack of reconstruction are just made up b.s.?

We can't apply materialistic (western) values to that part of the world? I'm going to forward this thread to all the PRT and Contracting officers I know in Iraq and Afghanistan. They need a good laugh. Either that, or they can stop paying Warlords money and start paying them in hugs and pats on the head.
    Pfu! Yeah, do that.

And also ask them how many INNOCENT people end up in Gitmo because poor Afghans sell them to US troops just because they didn’t like the neighbor or they needed the money since they country is ravaged and/or occupied for years!?

And how much INTEL value did those poor bastards have!?

And, if you have numbers of those innocents (who didn’t care for Taliban or West before) that end up being piss off enough to join Taliban or AQ after return, please share with us!

After all those years and BILLIONS, what did all that money did it!?

Are we safer? Taliban disappeared? AQ destroyed?

Yes, stop putting western values on everyone and open your mind and then maybe you will understand your enemy… Don’t you think if Western forces killing LESS they civilians and kids that will bring better results then killing villages and then paying them off!?

Again, western idea that everything can be fixed or healed with money is to materialistic and to simplistic approach for global Islamic insurgency that is around for decades.

But, what I know. You are the expert here.
    Last edited by Sarajevo071; 03-09-2007 at 04:13 PM.