Thread: Latin American Drugs & links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by IntelTrooper View Post
    We have, in this country, a problem that is literally increasing exponentially from generation to generation. Part of the problem is genetic but the majority of the problem is familial relationship patterns which result in increased demand for drugs.
    I have been saying that for years and I really don't think people understand this aspect of it outside LE. Most long time LE officers have had the experience of arresting the Father and then arresting the son (sometimes grandson)for the same or similar crime, it is literally passed down from generation to generation........and here is my real current beef as more and more LE,Fire,Public service positions are being eliminated due to the economy we are just creating a greater incentive for people to maintain a crime family as a means of of support/survival. I am done ranting now

Default Keep on ranting -- it's important.

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    ... we are just creating a greater incentive for people to maintain a crime family as a means of of support/survival. I am done ranting now
    You're right on the money (pun intended...).

There are families in my home area of Kentucky that have been breaking every law that's written for over 200 years, it's a family tradition and they're proud of it. I've seen the same thing elsewhere and the trendline is upward. Even here in sunny Florida, such families exist.