Sorry this raise this thread.
On snipers:
I once borrowed finnish book "Tarkka-ampuja 1 (Sniper 1, but finnish term for sniper translates literally into "sharpshooter)" by Finnish carreer officer Major Pauli Salo. He is sort of authority in snipercraft here in Finland.
He defined three sniper classes by their level of training/skill required
"lowest" class is simple designated marksman at squad and maybe platoon level. they have not camoflage but should have scoped
Then comes "fire support sniper" they is trained in camoflage and sharp shooting, but they don't "roam freely", instead give supporting fire to platoons and companies.
Then at the top of heap are scout/snipers, something in vein of for example scout/snipers of USMC. He lamented in his book that scout/snipers are not trained in Finland.
I know that partially these are similar what I have seen other countries have, but I'd like to hear your opinion. How realistic(Term?) are these definitions.

I skimmed thread but didn't find clear opinion on my though:
If youd have enough decent enough manpower and rifles. Would it make sense to have sniper units at all levels ie.
infatry squad: designated marksman/men
infatry platoon: sniper pair
infatry company: sniper team
infantry battalion: sniper platoon
infantry brigade: sniper company <-of this feasiblity I am espesially interested
I am also partially thinking of point of view of finnish army.
Even though even AR armed soldiers are trained to take carefully aimed shots one would think that snipers would be good and cheap force multiplier for non-professional army like ours.
To be continued...