I wrote it. My full name is in the top right corner of the text. It is hosted on my cousin's server. I developed the proposed methodology and mention sources in the text for providing a frame of reference for perceiving and understanding it. It is an attempt at merging the 4GW and EBO discussions by putting decision making in the context of planning.

It is not an all-ends solution and certainly has to be tempered by each person's experience and needs. It is a big bite for my small mouth, why I hope that your comments will improve it. I have identified a few places where style could be changed and where clarification would benefit, but all frank criticism is welcome.

It is based on my studies and personal experience (in particular in regards to people). I am young and do not have experience with war. I think the planning framework holds true for most (all?) activities and is not restricted to war. Personal studies are in regards to conflict and various sciences. School studies are economics and languages. Work history includes programming.

HTH