I will take a closer look at that Harvard Business Review if I find a bit more time.

Nanneddu meu

Nanneddu meu, su mundu er gai:
a sicut erat non torrat mai.
Semus in tempus de tirannia
infamidade e carestia.
Como sos populos cascan che cane
gridende forte: "Cherimos pane".
Famidos nois semos pappande
pane e castanza, terra cun lande.
Let us hope that things will not turn out quite as harsh as in that coro sardo. The latter however seems to be already true in some areas of Europe, especially for the young:

Peus sa famene chi forte sonat
sa janna a tottus e non perdonat.
Avocadeddos laureados
busciacca boida, ispiantados.
Worse, the hunger strongly knocks
at everyone's door and doesn't forgive
Advocates with degrees
the pockets empty, penniless.

(My own poor translation)

Interest rates: Libor – a benchmark to fix

Their answers are now at the heart of a sprawling regulatory investigation into possible manipulation of the London interbank offered rate, one of the most important reference points of the global financial system.

At least 10 enforcement agencies in the US, Canada, Europe and Japan are examining whether bankers and brokers colluded to rig Libor – the index interest rate used for $350tn worth of financial products – and other widely watched rates to boost profits from their in-house trading positions.
If that goalpost was indeed moved it would show quite an modus operandi, certainly one which won't increase my trust into the financial system as a whole.

P.S: Sonata sarda - just to enjoy a piece of old European tradition before the wedding day.