Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
You may not have been hear when I told this but I was first introduced to the idea of the General Systems Theory around the 4th,5th,6th grade. Public schools used to be excellant....being scientific, systems oriented was kind of a National duty back then. Then the Beatles came Anyway the whole point of Systems thinking is to make things easier and simpler to understand. If you don't understand it then it is not really systems thinking. It is going to make a big comeback but I think they will call it "Cross Domain Thinking".

Also our Enemies both Militarily and Economically understand it completely which is why we are in the state we are in as a country. They came here and learned it or stole it and are know using it against us. But you gotta have Faith. Speaking of that time for some tunes. George Michael "Faith" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0

It was still a great article find, ya dun gud!
I'm probably selling myself a little short when it comes to my public education, but I sure do not remember being taught Systems Theory.

I'm glad I found something that interests you guys because I learn a lot when you guys post.

I wonder what Wilf thinks of the article?