C-Warner asked:
Can you be more specific about the "Anglo-Omani" aspects of the books concerning Oman? Thanks for your interest.
The focus of the books and articles seen has been on the Dhofar campaign being a truly 'Small War', in an Arab, Muslim country with a long history of British involvement and with British officers in command.

I can only put my hand on one book now, 'SAS Operation Oman by Tony Jeapes, pub. 1980, which has nine references to the Iranians - nothing on any separate Iranian COIN approach, they were under Oman's command exercised by British officers.

One of the British commanders John Akehurst wrote a book 'We Won a War', pub. 1982 and one RUSI Journal reviewer noted:
The book is kind to the Iranian forces, whose contribution was of great importance. But their operational shortcomings are not concealed..
The last published book I've noted was 'In the Service of the Sultan: A First Hand Account of the Dhofar Insurgency', pub. 2006, by a then young British officer, Ian Gardiner; it had good reviews in RUSI Journal, but I have not read it.