I've adapted the title from the last sentence in Ray's last post here:
Therefore, there are too many fingers in the pie to really be able to know how too many cooks can spoil the broth!
Hat tip to omerali50 for identifying a change is underway, when referring to a LA Times report, I've underlined the keyword:http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/worl...ng-summit.html

NATO on Tuesday announced that Pakistan would be invited to the alliance’s Chicago summit on the future of Afghanistan this weekend, following signs from Pakistani authorities that they would end their nearly six-month blockade on Afghanistan-bound NATO supply routes through their country. President Asif Ali Zardari’s spokesman, Farhatullah Babar, said NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh-Rasmussen phoned the Pakistani leader Tuesday to extend the invitation.

Earlier this week, the alliance had suggested that Pakistan’s participation in the May 20-21 gathering would not be possible if the supply routes remained closed. However, Babar insisted that the invitation was unconditional and not linked to the reopening of the supply routes.
It will be interesting if President Zadari is brave enough to announce the supply routes are open in Chicago, Obama's home-town. Personally I have m' doubts. Surely Obama can offer more than broth?