The American Revolution did not spontaneously spring from American Soil,
No one ever said it the ideas that were the basis for the revolution sprung spontaneously from American soil. I specifically pointed out that people migrated to the colonies to pursue certain freedoms, so obviously the "idea" existed before they arrived. A man in Mao's China can dream about being free, but he nor others pursued a revolution to realize their dream, so the idea wasn't a revolution. If enough men in China had the dream and a catalyst drove them to action, then we would see a revolution. The idea created the fertile soil the revolution evolved from.

Your posts on the Magna Carta were about its impact on the American Revolution and its subsequent development as a nation based on the rule of law. However, as I stated when the Magna Carta was written that wasn't the idea, it was simply a document resolve a conflict between the King and the Barrons. It didn't change the feudal system in England. That happened many, many years later. Was it part of the historic thread that contributed to the revolution? Definitely. Was it a revolution when it was written? No.

Recall that the Great Schism, the Protestant Reformation, and the Enlightenment followed the Magna Carta and preceded our Revolution by a few hundred years.
And your point is? Of course world history existed before our revolution and the ideas from the these movements contributed to our revolutionary thought, but in know way does that subtract from the significance of our revolution.

Off topic, but I find it interested you list a series of Protestant Revolutions and then show the Scientific Revolution thread. Putting it in context it is amazing that science eventually flourished in a society where free thinking was oppressed by religious ideology. That to me is the most amazing aspect. Whether revolutions or transitions societies are always undergoing deep change, but often it is not recognized until it is the rear view mirror.