120mm- The EST is a GREAT training tool. You can put soldiers in multiple scenarios from a checkpoint to an urban defense to shoot/no-shoot engagements. Plus you can use just about every weapon in the army inventory to do training from the M9 pistol to the Mark 19! We used the EST back when I was a CO CDR as part of the Pre-Marksmenship Instructions (PMI). We found a significant improvement in not only qualification scores, but also during MOUT live-fires since the soldiers had increased confidence in his abilities, safety manipulation and more training time.

Tom has a great point about shooting skeet. I took lessons for the first time last summer and the instructor was always looking to see if a new student "got" lead. He said alot of shooters, especially those who normally shoot at static targets, have a hard time computing lead while trying to get in front of a target. I found my shooting skills greatly improved after lessons and joining the skeet league here on post. Definately a fun way to improve your shooting skills while blasting clay targets!