Thread: China's Emergence as a Superpower (till 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

You have not addressed anything that I have mentioned in the post and instead have gone off on your favourite hobby horse - tangential arguments that have no connection, but esoteric rhetoric!

Unlike you, I have addressed your posts directly.

When you understand Political Realism one could discuss and not subjective judgement, divorced from fact and informed by wishful thinking!

To remind you:

Political Realism bases on the objectivity of formulating a rational theory that reflects, however imperfectly and one-sidedly, these objectives. It attempts to differentiate between truth and opinion, between - what is true objectivity and rationally, supported by evidence and catalysed by reason, - and what is only a subjective judgement, divorced from fact and informed by wishful thinking!

If Americans, including expatriates like you, have given up the ghost and are kowtowing, what chance has the world got?

If your contention is the contention subscribed by and taken to be the majority of US citizens' contention (which I don't think it is), it would be right that US gives up and let China rule the roost and US dances to its tune!

I am ready.

I am learning Mandarin, because you all, the mightiest nation of the world as represented by you, is ready to accept, as you, that its the Red Sun Rising - in deference to your benign and calm sagacity that is so crystal clear and totally in sync with the Tea Leaves reading of the Mandarins in Beijing!

All power to you and your ilk!

You are right when you state - till it escalates.

But would it not be too late as it happened before WWII?

BTW, do you check your electric connection, when your house burns down?

I am sure you do!

I must be wrong and you must be Sir Oracle!

You write -trying to challenge and confront over every minimal provocation

May I remind you

A drop in the ocean would lead to the ocean surging and turbulent because of that missing drop being allowed to flow in.

Every drop makes and ocean, in case you did not know!

I said nothing of morals
    I said it since you were grandstanding on how China was so benevolent and all that!
    Last edited by Ray; 06-21-2013 at 10:34 AM.