Quote Originally Posted by Fuchs View Post
The Copts have probably the highest life expectancy if they emigrate, which is more likely under MB.
That is not a very fine choice for an Egyptian who is a Coptic Christian, you can live if you leave your country and the country of your ancestors going back more than 1,000 years. 10% of the population too. Not such a fine choice.

More seriously; why do you think these (supposed to be rhetorical) questions are a good idea while seemingly addressing me?
Those weren't rhetorical questions at all. This is a rhetorical question "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?" Even that isn't a rhetorical question because the Shadow knows.

No those questions were a rhetorical device. I outlined my position by stating the questions and then answering them myself.

My stance is that the Egypts have the choice between the devil and the deep sea. Their military is horrible. It's not clear which of their options is the least horrible one.
You may be right. But people can fight awful hard for the lesser of two evils once they have made up their minds.