Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

mirhond---come on man---born in 1978 and how old by 1995 when the Red Army withdrew from the GDR what 17/18 and you never heard of that saying--where were you in the SU---in Minsk or Moscow? Know you had to have been in the Communist Youth Movement and still you did not hear the saying?

That is like Rostec recently stating they downed an American drone which they identified as a Hunter over the Crimea which was launched from Barvaria. By the way the photo they showed is similar to your photo (it showed a drone carrying missiles) and the Hunter does not carry missiles.

This is what I meant by using photos and only portions out of quoted articles "that allude" to your arguments--- any information can be used in any way---just depends on the person creating the "story" and how he "wants" to "sell" the story--much like you do.

If you "bought" that story (since the Hunter has a range of only 125miles) then I will be more than happy to sell you the TV tower here in Berlin Mitte.

It is kind of like you baiting against neo Nazi's in the Ukraine, but then cheering them on in the Crimea as "election observers" of a "democratic election".

You did I suppose not see the CCN video footage of an individual dropping TWO ballots into the electoral boxes---guess that was what "Crimean democracy" at work.

Come on get real---double street driving is really hard sometimes.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 03-17-2014 at 02:02 PM.