Thread: Amu

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericmwalters View Post
    Hope this helps you in your decisionmaking.

--Eric
    It sure did! I'm about 95% sure I know where I'm going now. I'll worry about the job after I get a degree. I'm sure, as well at AMU, I won't have to be concerned about dumb-a, Liberal, Bush-hating, 9-11 conspiracy believing professors. Thatwas actually a concern of mine with other schools.

This of course could change, but I at least have it narrowed down to three areas of study for now. I'm very interested (unless someone really advises me otherwise) in Intelligence studies with a concentration in IO. If the Army would have let me be a PSYOP, I would enlist today...unfortunately age was a problem

One more question about the language courses. I see there are only 2 levels of Arabic. Is that correct? Where can I learn more (preferably to gain credits)?

Just think, in 2 or 3 years from now, I may actually be able to contribute intelligently to discussions here.
    If no one minds, I'd still like to (if you all don't mind dumb questions or comments). I have so many questions for you guys, but I don't want to be a pain.
    I certainly know where to come, now, to learn things.

Thank you, Eric and thank you everyone!
    Last edited by skiguy; 05-09-2007 at 08:41 PM.