Thread: Ukraine (closed; covers till August 2014)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Stan---I got what I need in profiling mirhond and the TTPs---thanks as it is being used in a future study on counter I/O that others have shown an interest in.

The Ukraine game has run its course and Putin is on third and heading home and we are not even in the game as they say ---simply because virtually the entire Russian defense industry sits in eastern Ukraine and Russian would need 6-10 years to rebuild it in Russia and they cannot wait as they have started their Force rebuild which has to be completed by 2020. Therefore they will not give up the eastern part to the "Right Sector" regardless of economic costs nor to the current "illegitimate" Ukrainian government nor US sanctions. By the way the 2020 plan foresaw building 42 plus ships and now the Crimea gives Russia an additional two shipyards and if coupled to Odessa gives them the necessary shipyards to complete the 42 in time for 2020.

The single question is now will the new US containment policy that is being formulated on the move and implemented on the move be in fact supported by NATO and more especially the Germans?

Russia has won their implemented UW and political warfare campaign and our national leaders and military leaders do no even understand the game.

That is the core question or a second core question is Putin really also after splitting the US from NATO and the US from the EU as part of his political warfare thus ending the "perceived" US unipolar hegemony---it was all in his Duma speech if people really read it and listened to his Russian intonation.
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 04-23-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Edited to author