Outlaw,

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
Stan---notice how though Germany has gotten extremely quiet as they were always for diplomacy as they are basically and will always be anti war anything.

They are not happy with Obama's moves and there are some quiet questions emerging in the German newspapers questioning NATO's abilities.
The Germans have never done anything without calculating the end game and they have never jumped when the USG did. Not their style. But, they are entirely dependent on gas from Russia and we can't replace that. In their shoes, I would remain quiet too. Anti war ? How about freezing to death and not able to cook. Glad I dumped that BS Russian pipe in my apartment, bought a grill and installed an electric oven

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
Also goes for the concept of political warfare---not a single senior leader/thinker from DoD has ventured into this realm in the last weeks---they are far more interested in a "soft landing" for 3000 officers due to be cut in the next month and who have to be out then 60 days later than say figuring what Putin is up to.

Who said we an fight a two front war did not calculate the RIFing of officers in the middle of an issue.
We are supposed to reduce the Army to 420K and most are O3 and O4. So, you are about to be RIFed and you continue to worry about the Ukraine

Dude, it's a budget year with continuing resolutions out the ying yang.

You are about to dump your first ten years in the Army and you are wondering what Vova thinks