Thread: Russian Info, Cyber and Disinformation (Catch all till 2017)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

kaur--

Russian inforwar bloggers are not only limited to say the Ukraine or here at SWJ.

Some of us troll the underground dark sites for corporate security reasons and troll for sites selling stolen credit cads by the thousands.

There is one US internet security type who has a great reputation for "lifting the vale" of these dark sites and often writes articles about them together with screen shots of what he finds.

He gets "greetings from Russia" comments on specific articles written in the same style of poor English as we witnessed from mirhond.

Then when other commenters who track his articles similar to SWJ come in with their somewhat direct comments he backs out of the discussion much as mirhond did---same technique, Russian in nature, poor English, attempted disruption of blog site.

Sound familiar?

Example:
    His user name below---

dump me if you can Goodfellas

June 4, 2014 at 12:35 pm

violating a ridiculous number of McDonald’s trademarks . Zzz you so funny Brian , like a funny guy from Coming to America .They have golden archers but we have golden gates, they have Big Mac but we have Big Muc .

i wonder how many laws did you violate Brian ?? i can name at list 10 right now . Do you want to hear them ??

i give you heads up
    handling of stolen goods is one of them

Many of the infowar comments are driven by paid Russian bloggers and there has been some comments that some of the Russian gangs are jumping in as money flows for this type of work.

Just a side comment---some of these dark internet stolen card sites are extremely exclusive, with only a direct personal invite to log in and in Russian.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-05-2014 at 07:52 PM.