Quote Originally Posted by kaur View Post
mirhond, nice discussion. First you post here information, that is from really suspicious source. Then you add speculations that are extension of that suspicious information. Then you add old Google pic that is next spin. What I must say now. Thanks for hard evidence? Are you kidding

About your Spanish thought. Isn't time for you to look in the mirror? Hunta, fascists, Western conspiracy etc. Russians have lied so many times during last long months, that I don't even dare to believe your weather forecast
1. "Tale of three little tanks" is turning funny Well, if Youtube realtime footages from several different places is suspicious to you to the point of complete rejection, then there wouldn't be any evidence for you, exept that you are really want to believe without question, and if your believes don't change no matter what you see with your own eyes - it's called confirmation bias.

2. Its a perfect example of To Qouque Fallacy, would you stop doing this, pretty please? I even created special thread for you to rant about lies in Russian media, use it freely.