Quote Originally Posted by carl View Post
Slap, rather than flattening those places, which I think would be unwise, how about taking them? I don't mean us taking them, I mean other Muslims taking them from the Saudis. Where is it written that the House of Saud must have authority over those places? Why not the Kurds, or the Turks or the Malaysians? Why should those lazy, fat trouble making Saudis have them if they refuse to shape up? IS is eventually going to go after those places anyway and the Saudis couldn't stand against those guys but others could. Maybe we should look at openly backing a side in the contest that is occurring within Islam between the takfiri killers and everybody else. If the takfiris win the contest it will be all of Islam against the rest of the world. That is what they are aiming to bring about. We should recognize that and try to figure out how to stop it.

It's already happened sort of anyway and Bin Laden name was all over it. This is part of Muslim prophecies. A false Mahdi would attack Mecca and fail!!!!!!!thye beleive it happened in 1979. The real Mahdi will lead the Black Flaged Muslim Armies to conquer Iraq and Afghanistan or so the prophecy goes.Watch the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV6m8K21O8Y