[QUOTE=AmericanPride;160874]This is coming from the poster who spams the forum with the movement updates of each Russian tank every five minutes?

AP--and this is what Russia "realpolitik" ----come on AP you were the one that stated "we must understand the Russia side and we must negotiate"---how did that go for you?

And you are still stating negotiate---have you even read anything mentioned here in the last six months?

UKRAINE TODAY @uatodaytv

#Gazprom Production Plummets: Russian state gas giant hit by #ukrainecrisis http://youtu.be/J47pjMFHBbE

Let's see your what your comment on buffer entails---the last time I checked the Russians do not need a buffer for the following reasons that they themselves have stated since 2012--so again you fail to actually "understand them yourself".

1. have your read their 2012 nuclear strategy which entails first strike tactical use of nuclear weapons
2. the Russian military with Putin watched practiced last month a tactical nuclear strike on Poland and the Baltics---let's see during the Crimea a high level Duma rep threatened to nuke the West
3. they have violated the INF to give themselves nuclear long distance cruise missile abilities and then when caught at it claimed they might leave the treaty

The list can go on if you would like but then you have already read their nuclear doctrine right.

So if I threaten to use first strike tactical nuclear weapons then just why do I assume I need a buffer---does that make sense to you?

But again you seem to want to "understand" but that requires fully "understanding" exactly word for word they have released since 2012 does it not?

Then just maybe you can understand the concept of "altered state of reality" but then you did not read the Politico article did you?