Dave,
I'm just not particular about who gets used as the stalking horse.

Quote Originally Posted by tequila View Post
I think the cartels would win this fight pretty handily.
The cartels have been moving away from weed as a cash crop, and I'd be more inclined to think that given the right volume of cash, they'd also rent out their pipeline into the US to anyone. It's not like the Cartels have any love for the US .gov.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Moore View Post
Adam,

I did, and I also think eventually we'll see a terror-criminal network nexus south of our border to some extent, but I don't think it will be JudicialWatch breaking the news. I'm certainly not critiquing your post, I actually sent the article to a few folks with the caveat I have no idea how credible JW is.

If anyone is keeping stats I suspect radicalization within the U.S. is increasing, but that is no more than a hunch based on the unexplained popularity of ISIL.
Ja, ja, I know - but given how stupid the first decade & a half this century has been, I'd not be surprised if a Judicialwatch *was* the one to stumble onto the proverbial smoking burqa in the High Sierra.

I'll just leave this four year old flashback here with some reading music

Controversial Muslim cleric is arrested while sneaking into the U.S.

January 27, 2011|By Richard Marosi, Los Angeles Times
Deported from Canada to Tunisia three years ago, Muslim cleric Said Jaziri was found hiding in the trunk of a BMW near the Mexican border.

Reporting from San Diego — U.S. border authorities have arrested a controversial Muslim cleric who was deported from Canada to Tunisia three years ago and was caught earlier this month trying to sneak into California in the trunk of a BMW, according to court documents.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan...leric-20110127