Thread: Retired Insurgents

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Sorry, life to live you know.

what will they do when the Americans leave? Put down their arms?
    Once the americans leave, AND the puppet government and puppet securit aparatus they left behind is annihilated. Then Iraq can decide it's future free from the foreign influence of an occupier. The fighters having nothing to fight, will go back to their lives. I know my grandfather did. People don't ussually enjoy killing, unless their demonic mercinaries. They might go into government (or lurk as you put it), go into a new military, or go back to teaching or famrming.

the resistance who LIKE killing and don't want to stop. We've seen it with the IRA, the PLO
    Hardly a suitable example steve, the occupation of Ireland and Palestine never ended for them to be given a chance to stop fighting.

I'm not sure what it is your trying to say, that there will be some 'rogue' elements that just won't be content living out their lives not killing you?
    Well i can safely tell you, you have made life long enemies of the majority of the Iraqi population, you won't get a pro-US government out of there in your wildest dreams. And the people, their children, will hate you for what you've done to them, and at this point there is nothing you can do to change that.

As for "rogue' elements who you say would be 'addicted to killing', (or maybe they just don't belive you deserve to be allowed to cut and run to fight another day perhaps in 30 years with another poor country). Are you affraid they'll come seek out your military in america? Thats just not likely. Take Vietnamn, a more suitable example since the occupation actually ENDED there. Did the resistance continue the war, where there any 'rogue elements' read to kill americans? no.
    But if it makes you feel better, perhaps you should consider signing a surrender and paying repartations. Then there would be no legitimacy in continuing a war once occupation is over.

How does the insurgency intend to deal with the rogues within its ranks?
    How do you expect them to act or plan to act on a hypothetical and unrealistic situation? Relax, that bridges will be crossed when they are reached.

And in future, try not to make so many enemies all over the world and maybe you won't have to live in fear. If i was you though, id be more concerned about 'rogue' americans soldiers who continue killing civilians once they return home. I've heard of several such cases.
    Last edited by Thepartisan; 06-04-2007 at 04:03 PM.