Thread: Syria in 2016: an exchange on what to do

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

mwe12......here is the Websters definition of "complicit" which you were asked to look up on the silver line that you do not ride......

act of helping to commit a crime or do wrong in some way

NOW if you agree and you actually must agree..Obama gets a security briefing every morning...a summary of global events....and the US IC literally "sees and hears everything" 24 X 7 X 365 in a grouping called "Indications and Warnings"......

So now convince me that you are fully knowledgeable of the IC world....which BTW you are not...they have been confirming the use of chemical gas against Syrians specifically anyone who disagrees with Assad and now Putin, they have seen and confirmed the indiscriminate use of barrel bombs again with chlorine yesterday BTW, they have seen and confirmed the use of starvation, they have seen and confirmed the indiscriminate killing of civilians by air strikes and the indiscriminate destruction of critical civilian infrastucture.

SO if the US President physically "knows all of this" and if you deny he does not then the US is in serious trouble......if he knows all of this AND yet undertakes nothing......absolutely nothing......no public statements, nor interviews on the subject, no international press conference, no UNSC demanded meetings on the subject, no direct phone calls to Putin other than the lame Kerry "asking" pretty please for Russian FM Lavrov to end the bombings.....

WHEN legally he falls under the 1948 Convention for "complicity" and is liable for war crimes....even if he does nothing...

BUT WAIT he is a Nobel Peace Prize winner...so he knows international humanitarian law already...thus he really is "complicit" AND he is a lawyer from the blue ribbon universities so he fully understands the word "complicit"..

Trolling is easy, critic is easy, cut and paste is easy...... being an American outside the US is great as it gives you a total different look on life other than the Trump view........

BTW there I fly easily to the US...why I have proven my "loyalty" to the US more times than you have had birthdays......and that my friend sits deep in the computers....getting the computers to change that fact...very hard.

So get off the critic of being un-American...we had that phase in the US in the 50s...and where did it get the US but again you would not know that as you where not born in those times??

But again you troll and that is easy to prove and you just keep on doing it......reminds me of a former SWJ commenter mirhond who has not been around awhile...kind of miss him as he would at least post photos.

If you check your profile and comments..and compare it to his profile and comments..no basic difference is there....??
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 02-01-2016 at 08:36 AM.